Monday, August 31, 2009
I received a phone call today from Dr Hong at NIH. She was calling to get an update on my treatment plan. I told her about my intentions for the BRAF trial which hopefully opens in mid September, when I get back from Gerson. She told me that my case regularly comes up at their monday melanoma meeting. Today they decided that they wanted to put together a plan to reevaluate my case. They want me to call once I get evaluated at UPENN for their trial. If I am accepted I would wait until after the treatment to get results. It's nice to have options.